Follow these simple steps for you to be able to use FTP access to your webhosting account within the CSB Network:
- Download either FileZilla Portable or FileZilla.
- Go to the FileZilla Options and locate FTP Proxy Settings.
- Use ftpproxy.csb.edu as the Proxy Host and 2121 as the Port number.
- Make sure that you had also checked USER RemoteID @Remotehost as the Proxy Type.
- Login to your FTP account using your IP Address or Domain Name as the Host Name, and supply the necessary login credentials (username + password).